- This process takes place continuously both formally and informally so that the teacher can determine the actual level of mastery of the student. CPA needs to be implemented holistically based on inclusive, authentic and localized principles. The information obtained from the CPA will be used by administrators, teachers, parents and students in planning follow -up actions towards improving the development of student learning
- CPA can be implemented by teachers formatively and summatively. Formative assessment is carried out in conjunction with the R&D process, while summative assessment is carried out at the end of a learning unit, term, semester or year. In implementing CPA, teachers need to plan, construct items, administer, check, record and report the level of mastery of students in the subjects taught based on the Curriculum and Assessment Standard Document (DSKP).
- CPA at Rskkids is a process that encompasses a variety of methods for obtaining information about student development and learning. It is a basic and important thing in the R&D process that is carried out on an ongoing basis.
The objectives of preschool assessment are as follows:
- Track the growth and development of students according to age.
- Identify the intelligence and potential of students to strengthen and enhance overall development.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of students in learning from time to time.
- Provide feedback to students, parents/guardians and school administrators on the development and learning of students in all aspects contained in the National Preschool Standard Curriculum.
- Track the effectiveness of teachers’ teaching as well as the learning opportunities and environment provided.
- Help teachers plan effective follow -up actions to develop the potential of students to the optimum level, assist student learning & improving teacher’s teaching.
The Principles of Rskkids Assessment Implementation
- Assessment is conducted to cover the cognitive, affective and psychomotor aspects found in the National Preschool Standard Curriculum.
- The assessment is carried out in line with the objectives that have been set.
- Assessment is carried out continuously throughout the school period.
- The method of assessment must be valid and authentic; in accordance with the development of the student; and based on scientific methods.
The method of assessment must be valid and authentic; in accordance with the development of the student; and based on scientific methods.
- Assessment is based on criteria and not comparisons between students.
- Assessment methods that are continuous observation and evaluation of student work. Formal tests or examinations should not be conducted.
- The data collected needs to be analyzed so that the reporting made is valid and authentic.
- Assessment documentation needs to be systematic.
- Assessments should be conducted ethically and take into account the human rights of the child.
the Rskkids assessment system is more comprehensive and not just a formal written test that parents were already aware of. Parents can refer to the CPA report provided during the last Parent meeting to review the available standards for assessment. Assessments (better known by Parents as Tests/Examinations) conducted at Rskkids have a different and more comprehensive structure. Not marked in the form of percentages or grades..